quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Interview


Does the interviewer ask the Érika you eo Justin are dating?
Érica smiled and she answers:
Érika: yes, yes 
Interviewer: what do you seat for him? 
Érika: madness
Interviewer: kkkkkkk, ours didn't think that it was all this 
Érika: kkkk is game. the one that I feel for me doesn't know how to explain right 
Interviewer: hum. . . kkkk
who made the courtship request?
Justin: me that made the request 
Interviewer: who is more passionate?
Érika: the justin
 Interviewer: who does kiss better ?
 Justin: érika kisses better
 Érika: no justin you that kisses better
 Interviewer: hum. . . the two kiss well
 Justin: it is yes
 Interviewer: thank you very much justin already know everything that we wanted 
it was a pleasure you to have in our program
always return
Justin: who has to thank am me 
the pleasure is all mine
Thank you very much !
Interviewer: but before the justin to leave, will he  have the lovers' kiss or not? 
Érika: excuse but am I very shy, then I do think it doesn't go gives, justin is not?
sorry!
Justin: yes, yes 
bye!

Um comentário: