quinta-feira, 21 de abril de 2011

Interview with the Yuri he talks about the Érika

We are here with the former Yuri boyfriend of the Érika
Interviewer: Good night! we are here with the Yuri (Érik Night). As she knows want to know on the Érika Jackson, and we are here with his assumption boyfriend.
Good Night Yuri!
Yuri: Good night! 
 Interviewer: It is a pleasure to have you here 
Yuri: The pleasure is all mine
Interviewer: Thank you very much for having come 
 Yuri: Of anything! me that have to thank for the invitation
Interviewer: Did Yuri like you meet the Érika?
Yuri: Well I met the Érika for the the television, I saw to speak a lot of her in Portugal, and me enterecei in to know who was her, for the I saw her picture and I liked her a lot.  I got the number of her aunt's telephone, it was oh that I discovered the name of the school of the Érika, and where was lives 
I enrolled at her school and now we studied together. But Érika doesn't know that I am model, and that I am living in the Brazil for her 
Interviewer: But why didn't you speak the truth for her?
 Yuri: I find better she not to know now I will tell for her but no now, she wants to say wait that not 
Interviewer: Do you know where the Érika is living?
Yuri: Yes, but I won't be able to publish. sorry!
Interviewer: Ok Yuri. what did you feel for the the Érika?
Yuri: Well that is a personal thing then I don't want to speak of that. and we are speaking about the Érika not of me. sorry
 Interviewer: What does the Érika feel for you?
Yuri: It is not wanting to be without education but being that you should ask for Érika
 Interviewer: What do you find of the Érika?
Yuri: I find the Érika a person wonderful, educated, nice, beautiful, gentile, sexy. . . . I think Érika is a dream of consumption kkkk
 Interviewer: The Érika is too much. Yuri you are impassioned by the the Érika?
 Yuri: That is a personal thing and I don't like to speak with anybody
Interviewer: Yuri you model was the how many years?
Yuri: I went model to 2 years
 Interviewer: Don't you work more Yuri or does it continue being eye drops?
Yuri: I am not more eye drops. well maybe I will be oh throwing the film " House of night ". I will make the paper of the Adam and the Érika maybe am not guaranteeing will be doing the paper of the Zoey 
 Interviewer: The family of the Érika let her to work in this film?
 Yuri: We hoped so
Interviewer: Does Yuri excuse the question but did I feel something for Paris?
 Yuri: Who? Paris?
 Interviewer: Yes, yes
 Yuri: Never
Interviewer: Do you have rage of the Justin?
Yuri: No never.Why?
 Interviewer: For him he is dating with the Érika
yuri: I adore the Justin for him to do the happy Érika. Now if him fazez she to suffer me I won't have rage of him, I am going hate
Interviewer: Many boys speech that you are gay. What do you think on that? 
 Yuri: They speak that because he doesn't know what is to be truth man, and also speech that because they have envy 
Interviewer: Well Yuri was a pleasure to have you here, you were very nice adored his presence, the doors will always be open for you
 Success! Good luck
 Yuri: Thank you very much I wish you the double of everything
 Interviewer: Palms for the Yuri!
 Yuri: Thank you very much... Bye!

That is the actor and model Yuri (Érik night) assumption boyfriend of Érika Jackson

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário